I finally finished these shorts for B2. I cut out three pairs in June, and made one as a test. He’s been wearing them all summer. These two pairs have been sitting on my shelf waiting to be finished. Now that I’m done, we’ll probably get some cooler weather. Oh well, he’s thin – they’ll probably still fit him next summer. They are made from the same Ottobre pattern and fabric as B1’s shorts. I did the top-stitching with dark thread instead of light thread so I could tell the sizes apart in the laundry.
The legs really are the same length, even though it doesn’t look like it in the picture.
Here’s the silly boy.
And because the camera was out …