I’m in big trouble already. Last year I had a goal to make four quilts and I finished two. This year I already have a list that’s so large I don’t know if I can finish it. On the bright side, I am not anticipating any international moves and I have a more reliable sewing machine. Last week during some cleaning, I found my box of old UFO’s, so I picked through what will be added to the list, what will be tossed, and what will be put back into the box. I found a few quilt tops which will be great to practice free motion quilting.
Here’s my project list for 2012:
- quilt for B1 (not started)
- quilt for B2 (not started)
- pinwheel quilt (blocks done)
- rag quilt 1 (blocks cut and some done)
- rag quilt 2 (blocks cut and some done)
- Pojagi Inspiration Quilt (blocks done)
- tractor quilt (blocks done)
- baby quilt for a friend (not started)
- spring challenge wall-hanging (not started)
- Dancing with the Stars Block of the Month
- double magic quilt (half top done)
- stack n whack stars quilt (top done but needs borders)
- small calico quilt (top done)
- 250 blocks for Dutch Quilt (21 per month)
- summer dress for G2 (not started)
- window coverings (one done, other half done)
- Pojagi valance
- owl family door hanging
- 2012 FMQ Challenge
Boy, I hope I don’t get any new ideas this year :).
Most of these projects are UFO’s, so the list is not as big as it seems (or at least that’s what I’m telling myself). I guess I’d better get to work.